Corporate Profile

Planting para rubber was the first job that Mr. Luckchai's grandfather held when he emigrated from China to Nakhon Si Thammarat 80 years ago. The family together with some neighbours moved to Rayong in 1957 and brought some rubber seedlings. The company started producing smoked rubber in 1978 with Bridgestone as its first customer.

Thai Hua Rubber Public Co.,Ltd head office is situated in Bangkok. The company has 11 production plants in different region of Thailand and 1 branch office in Shanghai, China. In total the company employs about 1900-2000 workforce. The company has bussiness joint venjtures with foreign investors to produce Medical Rubber Glove, rubber wood Kitchenware, auto Tyre, raw and roasted Coffee Bean.

Originally formed in 1985 under the name of THAI HUA RUBBER COMPANY LIMITED by the family KITTIPOL together with some close relatives. In 1996, the company changed its name to THAI HUA RUBBER PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED, Since 1991, the company was rank as one of the largest rubber producer and exporter in Thailand.